Mindfulness & Mocktails
Sunday, Sept 24, 2023
104 Bank St., Knyota Drinks
Join Megan Campbell and Benson Mutalemwa, owner of Knyota Drinks, for an evening of mindfulness, mocktails, cOMmunity, and connection.
This small group experience features a Dharma talk on mindfulness and guided meditation followed by a private tasting event with NA connoisseur Benson.
Benson has created Ottawa's only space, Knyota Drinks, fully dedicated to adult appropriate non-alcoholic drinks. The perfect place to build community, discover new drinks, and elevate beverage experiences.
Plenty of time for questions, conversations, and like-minded community!
Sober Socials Ottawa - Mindfulness & Mocktails includes:
- a short talk on mindfulness and its benefits with Megan
- meditation and breathwork practice with Megan
- Discover the exciting world of adult appropriate non-alcoholic beers, alcohol free wines, nonalcoholic spirits, and ready-to-drink mocktails with a group NA drinks tasting with Benson
-Walk away with tips and tricks to use as you continue to explore
- some light snacks to compliment our tasting
- A raffle draw for Intro Package to Framework Studio
**Note: There are no refunds for this event. No exceptions; however, you are welcome to transfer/sell your spot to someone else.
This is a small group experience so Limited spots are available. All our past events have Sold Out so encourage you not to hesitate if you feel called to join us!
$40 before Sept. 10th, 2023